Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
Brightwall
1 Post
User

Would that be possible to create a remittance advice as most of the customers/clients are asking for the remittance advice and/or payment confirmation.

Others like Xero has this kind of feature.  

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi

Remittance advices for purchase payments is available in essentials, see purchases tab

Receipts aren't available but a copy of a paid invoice should surfice in the meantime

Hope that is useful

Lisa

Bruce1948
1 Post
User

In my

@EventfullyYours wrote:

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

@EventfullyYours wrote:

im my view, not having the ability to print a remittance advice is a major downgrade in the value of Essentials. It needs urgent attention.