Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Audit Trail / Session Report / Track changes by users

Valued Partner

133Posts

206Kudos

10Solutions

133 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia

I would like to see a Session Report and Audit Trail style reports available in LiveAccounts.  

The Session Report will allow us bookkeepers / accountants to print off the list of adjustments we did and forward to the client so they can learn the best coding practices.  

The Audit Trail report would show which user has done what when - so we can see if/when a transaction has been adjusted and why.  This allows the owners to keep track of what their employees have done as well as which transactions have been editied by their bookkeeper or accountant.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

The Journal security audit report will showcase the changes made to transactions. This is listed in Reporting>>Reports>>Business reports.

More information on this report can be found in Help Article: Business reports

16 Comments
JohnPAS
1 Post
User

Definitely need a session report added to MYOB Essentials otherewise cannot educate clients and show what adjustments you have made

TanyaM
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I too would like to see a Session Report and Audit Trail style reports available in LiveAccounts.  Has there been any further progress on this feature ?

CatherineCE
Experienced Cover User
61 Posts
Experienced Cover User

That feature was first suggest five years ago, in 2014. Any chance of it ever happening?!

Kirsten2
1 Post
User

I am surprised this is even debatable,  an audit trail is vitally important when needing  to track adjustmenst made etc.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Journal security audit report will showcase the changes made to transactions. This is listed in Reporting>>Reports>>Business reports.

More information on this report can be found in Help Article: Business reports

CatherineCE
Experienced Cover User
61 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Really? It took MYOB 8 (eight!) years to respond to that request?

Inconceivable.