Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Bills by supplier - Include line description

Contributing User

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

I run a farm business where I mostly order by Description rather than using Item No and Item. 

Thus the report Expenses by Supplier Detailed Report in LiveAccounts which shows Item No as Service It and Item Name as Service Item is not useful.  Being able to display Description would make the report very useful for me. 

Perhaps there could be an option to display either Item No and Item Name OR Description.

"Description rather than Item  and Item Number"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Good Morning Inc63,

Thanks for the suggestion. In the next 3-5 months we are planning on giving users more customisation, slice and dice data and better ways of getting their data / reports out of LiveAccounts. 

Once I have more info I will post it on here, but from what the dev' team have showed me it is looking good. 

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages