Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: CashFlow statement

Contributing Partner

10Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

I need to run off a cashflow statement report in LiveAccounts & you can't.  The best I can do is a P&L mthly on cash basis or print off a bank trans report mthly.  But either way I will still need to enter the data separately on say an excel spreadsheet.  I need to show that my client can meet repayments on new equipment they want to lease.

I would have thought seeing that a cashflow statement report is bank oriented, that it wouldn't be hard to have it set up without too much trouble?

thank you

"Cashflow statement in LiveAccounts"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2018

Hi Everyone

We are pleased to announce that MYOB Essentials now has a Cash Flow report. To find out more information on that report see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: The better way to manage your cash flow

11 Comments
Yonita_Pyke
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi,

Any ideas when a cashflow report will be available in Essentials?  

We've had a client move from Cashbook V8 to MYOB Essentials but Essentials doesn't have a cashflow report.  This was the main report they used in Cashbook other than GST and is the report they sent to the bank each month.

Thanks

Yonita

Adelle25
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Goodmorning!  I have just had a look in MYOB Essentials and there doesn't seem to be a Cash Flow report (please correct me if I am wrong).  It would be a really hand feature to have something a bit like the BankLink cash flow report.  I had a client call me this morning asking why ther loan payments weren't showing in their Profit & Loss, what my client was trying to look at was whether or not they had made a 'cash profit' for the period. 

kylieb
7 Posts
Cover User

Any update if we will be having a cash flow statement report available on myob essentials?

I also require it. THanks

kylieb
7 Posts
Cover User

Any updates whether we are able to get a cash flow statement report available on essentials?

This would be very helpful, as its a ehlpful document in a financial statement. Thanks

madlene
4 Posts
Cover User

cash flows are essential to a business - why isnt there one in essentials?

gpower1000
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

Agreed. You can do ones manually. It would be helped with a comparative Balance sheet. 

JM22
1 Post
Cover User

Hi MYOB team

I subscribe to MYOB Essentials and am a recently certified Bookkeeper. 

IRD requires businesses to produce a Statement of Cashflows Report and a Movement of Equity Report ,as well as others,  in their annual financial statements. 

Why not include these two reports in Essentials? 

JM22

KW98
1 Post
Cover User

Cash flow and doing a 3 way forscast is becoming very common and if MYOB can perfom this will be great.

fayb
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I am using MYOB Essentials.  There is no Cash Flow Statement and for months I have been doing it manually.  I know there is one in AccountRight but Essentials does not allow me up migrate all my historical data, which I need.  AccountRight also does not allow me to have staff, which I do have.  Therefore I want to request that Essentials is given a Cash Flow Statement so I don't have to do it manually.  It would really be most appreciated.

Japs
1 Post
Cover User

Any update on MYOB Essentials getting a cash flows report?  Thanks.