Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: General ledger details - Show full bank description

Experienced Partner

77Posts

249Kudos

1Solutions

77 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Hello,

I print the G/L details report for all unallocated transactions and then download to Excel and send to my clients to provide details of what the unallocated transactions are for. 

Could we please have the description that is showing in the BANK TRANSACTIONS screen appear in the G/L details report to make it easier i.e. in the G/L details report it just says 'Cheque' yet in the bank transaction report it says 'Cheque 654'.

I have a lawyer in particular who writes a lot of cheques and i have to manually enter each cheque number into the excel download which is very time consuming.

Thank you

"Bank transaction description in G/L details report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2018

Hi Everyone

When displayed for the 3-8000 Allocate me (Withdrawal) and 3-8001 Allocate me (Deposit) the General ledger details report will show the full bank transaction description.

2 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for your suggestion to change the detail that the G/L Report shows. Others who would like to see this changed please also add your votes.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

When displayed for the 3-8000 Allocate me (Withdrawal) and 3-8001 Allocate me (Deposit) the General ledger details report will show the full bank transaction description.