Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Based on open quotes

2Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New Zealand

It would be great if in the reports area you could print :

An "open quotes" listing; and 

Cash flow Report in Accounting Essentials

"Accounting Essentials Reports"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

The Sales register report available in MYOB Essentials allows users to report on different sale statuses including quotes. This filter is located in the Customise option once generating the report on-screen.

10 Comments
Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner
1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner

You might like to look at Calxa Express. It's a great cashflow forecasting add-in for AccountRight (plus Xero and QuickBooks).

Although it can't currently link to Essentiials, keep an eye out - I believe a link is coming soon !

Andrew_Foote
2 Posts
User

MYOB Essentials Accounting requires a Cash Flow Report - is this something that MYOB are working on?

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Andrew_Foote 

Thank you for your suggestions, we're always looking to improve workflow in Essentials and would be happy to consider adding these reports in. If there is anyone else that would like to see more reports in Essentials please comment and vote.

Regards,

Kat 

goomba
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes please, a cash flow report would be immensly handy in essentials!!!

Rebecca

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @goomba

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea. 

Along with commenting you can show your support for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange by voting. To vote for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange using the "+ VOTE" button to the left of the idea's name.

Rietveld
1 Post
Cover User

2017  ... and still no Cashflow Reports in Essentials

Bo_Rheese
5 Posts
User

@Andrew_Foote wrote:

It would be great if in the reports area you could print :

An "open quotes" listing; and 

Cash flow Report in Accounting Essentials

Yes! It would also be great if there was a filter for Accepted Quotes. This would help with bank forecasts.

A TOTAL row at the bottom for this and in “customer invoices” would also be very handy.

Currently at the end of each month I have to manually add all the invoices issued over the month with a calculator.

Beam
Partner
1 Post
Partner

When trying to report on all bank tranactions using MYOB Essentials I keep getting this errorCapture.JPG

Mary-Anne123
3 Posts
Cover User

A Cash Flow Analysis Report (as is currently in AccountEdge) is a necessity for me in managing my business.  I have recently moved to Essentials from AccountEdge because the new Mac Catalina operating system will not support AccountEdge.  

However, the one thing I really really need is a Cash Flow Analysis Report, which of course means we need to be able to save templates (or recurring transactions) in order to allow this report to function.   Most business have upcoming regular items that are either payable or receivable, and these are usually regular items ie weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.  Even General Journal entries need to be able to be saved as templates or recurring transaction.  For example, at the end of each financial year, there are General Journal entries to be made to reflect Accountant's figures.  In Accountedge, the recurring transactions save such a lot of time!!  I know bank feeds and their rules help a lot, but there are still good reasons to have forward planning ability using the Cash Flow Analysis Report and recurring transactions or templates.  

So, 

(1) Templates or recurring transactions need to be available (incl. General Journal Entries)

(2) Cash Flow Analysis Report 

Please.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Sales register report available in MYOB Essentials allows users to report on different sale statuses including quotes. This filter is located in the Customise option once generating the report on-screen.