Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Commission based invoice report

Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi I would like to be able to sort my Invoices by Employee Name as need to work out commissions

An end of month report would be ideal

"working out commissions on Invoices"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

IanEB
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User

I have moved from MYOB AccountEdge for Mac to Essentials. (Which is by far such an inferior product). It is not possible to allocate a representative (or employee) to a customer. This means that I now can't select the (15%) commission rate to the rep. At the end of the month I can't do a commissions report, it all has to be done manually sorting through all of the invoices for the month to allocate to the various reps.
Why is it that MYOB end their support on a really good product and the sales team promote Essentials as the replacement? Why release a new product half hearted and admitting that it isn't as good but saying that we will look at that in the future? Get it right in the beginning guys!!