Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Supplier invoice number on Bills reports

5Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New Zealand

Hi there,

I can't seem to find any reports under the Bills section which show the supplier invoice number, they all seem to have the expense number as automatically applied by MYOB which is totally useless.  Please there must be an easy way to show all Bills with the suppliers invoice number on it but I just can't seem to find it.

Cheers

"Supplier invoice number on any Bills Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Supplier Invoice no is available for adding on reports like the Supplier purchases (detail) & Supplier transactions reports

For more information on adding columns to reports see Help Article: Customising reports.

37 Comments
JD2020
1 Post
User

I agree we need to be able to see Suppliers invoice details in  reort

Dogzbreath
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User

Surely, not having the PO number in Sales, or the Invoice number in Purchases is a simple bug fix?!! The same thing for not being able to use the Search field to locate them? 

iamlorraine
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

I would suggest that at least one report which includes the supplier invoice numbers is essential. It's frustrating to have to look up each item to find the invoice number and wastes a lot of my time.

Theaw
Partner
6 Posts
Partner

Yes! This is basic. 

Michelle_MC
3 Posts
User

I agree with Annie,  I find it frustrating that I cannot get a report with Supplier's invoice numbers showing.   I request that the Supplier invoice no field be made available for reports.

Thanks

Michelle Cooke

PLCPower
2 Posts
User

Showing your Purchase Order to a Supplier is Useless
My last Bill had 13 seperate invoices
My supplier couldn't balance this as it did not show there Invoice Number

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Supplier Invoice no is available for adding on reports like the Supplier purchases (detail) & Supplier transactions reports

For more information on adding columns to reports see Help Article: Customising reports.