Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Add customer from Invoice window

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi,

While creating an invoice, if you select the option to add a new customer, the system defaults to Business customers and does not allow you to change the customer to an Individual.

For my client who deals mainly with individuals, this is very time consuming and frustrating.

Could you please add this to the list of fixes for Essentials.

Thanks,

Alan

"Need to be able to add new individual customers during invoicing"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2015

You may have already noticed, the option to create an individual customer while creating an invoice has now been implemented in Essentials Accounting. Thank you all for your votes and comments.

5 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, Alan. I have moved it to our Essentials Idea Exchange board and have passed on your feedback regarding being able to choose between Business and Individual when creating a new card from the Create Invoice window. We request others who would like this ability to please vote and add comments to this post.
HEATHZ
Experienced Cover User
125 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Why can't we add a new individual customer when we are in "invoices" only business customers. Further, why can't we have full useability when adding a new business customer. We can only add basic information but can't add email address etc.
Majic
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This option would certainly suit our business a great deal better as we are the service provider and I would say 95% of our Invoices issued are for New Individuals!!!

PaulGreenwell
15 Posts
Former Staff

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

You may have already noticed, the option to create an individual customer while creating an invoice has now been implemented in Essentials Accounting. Thank you all for your votes and comments.