Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Add descriptions rather select items

Partner

1Posts

55Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia

I have been looking into using Essentials for a client and being able to recommend it others.

Most of my clients use Service invoices & so need space to type descriptions rather than items & the ability to show only the description coloum & for some the price coloum on the right.

Essentials Live would be the perfect package if there was the ability to do this.  Most of my clients would like to use Essentials as it is a true live version, where as Accounts right still need a program on a computer to access it and can't be accessed on there smart phones or tablets.

Is there anything being released soon that would do this?

Kind regards

Tori

"More options to customise invoices in Essentials"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi everyone, Thank you very much for your comments and votes. As you may have already noticed you can now choose the Invoice and Quote layout that best suits your business needs. The latest Essentials Blog has more information on this.

23 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone, Thank you very much for your comments and votes. As you may have already noticed you can now choose the Invoice and Quote layout that best suits your business needs. The latest Essentials Blog has more information on this.

HEES
1 Post
User

I am wondering as suggested prior by @SweetlySensual is ther a ny considoration to be able to choose what colums mycustomers will see in an invoice for eg they dont need to see each line total just a sub total ?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @HEES 

Thank you for enquiry

All ideas and comments are shared with the required team. So the idea of removing a column from the printed.emailed copy of the transaction was passed on for consideration to the team. Currently we are still looking into that ability to do that for future releases.