Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Add email CC

5Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
Australia

Hi I always send an invoice to the client and CC it to the payroll department.  It would be nice if you could add email CC to customer details so I didnt have to look up the email address each time.

"add email CC to customer details"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2016

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. 

This option has been implemented in Essentials Account, you are able to set additional email addresses in customer cards, they will be automatically added to the CC field when emailing.

8 Comments
StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Duncan11
5 Posts
User

Thanks Steve, very approximately how long will it be until it is live?

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

PTE
5 Posts
Cover User

I agree with the above.... Most of my 30 + companies i invoice each month want a copy of the invoice to the sales rep and a copy to the accounts dept.  This means sending in 1 batch then forwarding from my emails to the sales rep.  This is very time consuming at the end of the month.  Please can we send an invoice to multiple emails ?

Duncan11
5 Posts
User

What is the story?  I would think that this is a fairly obvious uncontroversial requirement.  Why did the status shift from in development to planned to under consideration?  That is backwards?  If myob wants free development good people will help, but don't waste our time.

SDHBVUKBV
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

http://community.myob.com/t5/LiveAccounts-Idea-Exchange/add-email-CC-to-customer-details/idi-p/13388...

Status changed to: In development

Status changed to: Planned

Status changed to: Under consideration

This seems to have come to a halt so thought it was time to bring back to the surface.

I almost always have to CC someone into quotes and invoices that are being emailed out.

At the moment I have to go into my sent box and forward from there. Painful.

Surely not that hard?

Cheers

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. 

This option has been implemented in Essentials Account, you are able to set additional email addresses in customer cards, they will be automatically added to the CC field when emailing.