Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Attach PDF to invoices emails

User

2Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

Please reinstate the function to attach PDF to invoice email by ticking the settings box. This was possible before the upgrade. The suggested resolution was that I type invoice, preview PDF, download PDF, then reattach it to the email. It was much faster and more efficient in the pre software update

"Attach PDF to email invoice"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that the email of invoices will now automatically include a PDF attachment of the email. This will show in the Attachments section of the Email window and can be removed if not required or download prior to emailing.

32 Comments
artek
2 Posts
User

StephenO

Thanks, really appreciate your quick repy to my call out.

Unfortunatly my window looks vastly different and without the features of yours, I'm using MYOB AccountRight.

However, your image did make me wonder how was your screen so different from mine when all programs are now cloud based.

Turns out the feature you have shown me is in the browser version but not in the programme version.

So, as long as I invoice using the browser version, i should be able to attach the invoices to the emails as PDF files.

Have re sent an invoice created yesterday and also sent a copy to myself to check, but 10 min on i'm still waiting for that copy?

StephenO, Thansk again I probably would not have found this without your help.

katrinamed
4 Posts
User

MYOB fixed the pdf issue in about January so you no longer need to manually add the pdf on the cloud version. However I cannot speak for the installed version.