Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - Attach documents

Experienced User

12Posts

42Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

I'm a new user to MYOB and have the new version of MYOB Essentials.  When creating an invoice it would be great if I could attach my own document to the invoice, a document not to be sent to the client, just retained on the customer file.

"Create Invoice"

12 Comments
DustyFarmer
1 Post
User

I am a farmer.  90% of our sales are made wherby the receiver produces a Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI).  To be able to bring these into an In Tray and attach them to our Invoice is extremely desirable but not available in Business Essentials.

I would very much like this feature for my own business but there must be hundreds of others dealing with RCTI's as well as farmers.  What can we do?

LindaMOsborn
2 Posts
User

Am able to attach a Supplier Invoice or Attachments to an MYOB "Purchase"
Am NOT able to attach a Customer Purchase Order or Attachment to an MYOB 'Sale"

r66
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Xylon
4 Posts
User

Please create a feature to allow attaching a client's PO to invoices we create. The idea being when we submit invoices to the client they can refer to their original PO relating to that specific invoice. In other words, we can email our invoice and the client's related PO at the same time. In any event, it is only logical that client POs be attached to invoices. This is not disimilar to the "Intray" under "Purchases."

Xylon
4 Posts
User

Submitted a similar request.

ABDowns
5 Posts
User

We have been hoping this would become available since the addition of attachments to Purchase orders.

This would be fabulous - and since already applied to POs surely not a difficult add on to Invoices 

Please action ASAP Smiley Happy

ABDowns
5 Posts
User

Please please action the ability to attach client Purchase Orders to a Sales invoice exactly the same as the attach supplier invoices to Purchases function.

DavidWR
3 Posts
User

Please please action the ability to attach client Purchase Orders to a Sales invoice exactly the same as the attach supplier invoices to Purchases function.

DavidWR
3 Posts
User

Agree 100%

RoseanaM1980
1 Post
User

I am surprised that this isn't a standard feature. This idea has beed requested in the past and yet still has not been implemented.

Can you please advise if there is any intentions that this will be added on in the near future?