Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Include SWIFT code for how to pay

Cover User

5Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Currently, the direct deposit details in the How to Pay Details window excludes a field for SWIFT code or a text box for bank's address. I send many international invoices that my international clients pay via international transfer. They require these details on their invoices.

Is this in the pipeline?

"SWIFT code required for international invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2012

16 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Hi Areness,

We are going to make invoicing easier to use within LiveAccounts and will be adding a few great features over the next few months. So I will add this request to the list of things we should include. 

Thanks

MurrayGusto
1 Post
User

I also trade a lot with international clients and would like to be able to customise invoices to include information such as SWIFT codes. Is this only closer to becoming an option?

Duncan11
5 Posts
User

Add SWIFT code to invoices payment terms

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Fizzkid
Experienced Cover User
65 Posts
Experienced Cover User

In the invoice setup....

Putting the words SWIFT Code and the Code itself after the Bank name forces a line feed and looks a bit messy

It would be better to have a field for the Swift Code.

NomadPartners
Experienced Partner
17 Posts
Experienced Partner

has this been done? I cant get paid if I dont have SWIFT details for my international invoices

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @NomadPartners

Thank you for your enquiry requiring the status of this idea.

Currently you are unable to add in SWIFT codes to MYOB Essentials. At this stage this idea has been marked as Under Consideration. We are still encouraging clients that would like to see this as a feature in future releases to vote and comment if required for this idea.

To vote for an Idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

HeiElfAnd
3 Posts
Cover User

How can something as essential as a SWIFT code be "under consideration" by a business supplying accounting software? It should be on the "to do" list!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @HeiElfAnd

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this particular idea

Along with commenting you can show your support for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange by voting. To vote for an idea select the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.