Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Include SWIFT code for how to pay

Cover User

5Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Currently, the direct deposit details in the How to Pay Details window excludes a field for SWIFT code or a text box for bank's address. I send many international invoices that my international clients pay via international transfer. They require these details on their invoices.

Is this in the pipeline?

"SWIFT code required for international invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2012

16 Comments
JaneMDI
3 Posts
Cover User

This would be really helpful.  The lack of space for the swift code and the inability to format the invoices with USD next to the currency etc. really makes me rethink the decision to go with MYOB essentials.  The limitations with formatting available makes the invoices generated from Essentials look inconsistent with the rest of our business stationery. 

JaneMDI
3 Posts
Cover User

Have also just noticed that the first time this idea was suggested was in 2011???  As a new essentials user this gives me no hope that it will change.  Time to look at Xero!

Unhappycamper
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

Does anyone know how to add a SWIFT code into the bank account section of the Essentials invoice?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Widdershins
1 Post
User

How can this feature not be implemented since 2011? It is absolutely essential for international business given anti-money laundering laws?

The absence of this feature is a showstopper for using invoices in MYOB Essentials.

datatale
1 Post
User

Haha, wow 2011. Because no one ever works internationally these days. Surely this is a 5 min coding fix.

ECNZ1
5 Posts
User

We also issue a lot of international invoices and this would be very useful to have