Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Show work address

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

When I used to generate my old work orders in excel I used to have a box under my purchase order that I entered the work address. I work for Housing agencies that require both their purchase order and work address similar to a house rental/real estate agency. At present, I manually add this to the email that's sent plus the invoice. Could this be changed to be automatically added to the invoice email and a box for the invoice generated? Even if it was another blank box under purchases so you could add anything, not just a work address.

File added to help describe invoice.

Kind regards

Lyn

"Work Address"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

BCE62
1 Post
User

Hi,

I provide professional services to builders and it would be very helpfull to the builders if I could put the building "Site Address" on the quotes and invoices, up the top where "Shipping Address" would be displayed.