Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Search: Contacts - By postcode

Contributing Cover User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

It would be really helpful if the searching option in "Esssentials Contacts" could be expanded to include using a postcode and/or suburb. I have over 900 people in my client/contact base is really difficult and ineffecient to undertake a search only within the parameters of name or phone number. 

"Expanding Esssentials Contacts Search Options"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to search for contacts using elements of the address such as postcode or suburb, please cast your vote here.

Jdavine
2 Posts
Cover User

We need to be able to search MYOB Essentials by customer street address - can this please be enabled asap.  

eagertolearn
1 Post
User

I would find it very useful to be able to search for a customer using their address.  Quite often I only have an address and not a name and am unable to search for this existing customer.

Smoel
3 Posts
Cover User

I want to be able to search my contact list by Suburb or Street name not just business name or first and last name.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages