Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Ability to enter transactions in a different currency (multi-currency)

3Posts

58Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User

Is there any plan to bring multi-currency to the new Essentials range?  The direct competitors both have options for this whereas MYOB only has it on AccountRight Premier as far as I can tell.

Thanks

"Multi currency in LiveAccounts / Essentials?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thanks for your feedback on this, bringing more features to Essentials and bringing it more in line with our installed desktop products is something that we're certainly keen to do and this is a part of that which we will be looking into. So we can gauge the demand for this, please remember to vote for this idea if you'd like to see it added in.

18 Comments
MrMe
1 Post
Cover User

Any progress on this MYOB ppls?

StephenO
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I require to be able to send invoices to USA and EU companies. The invoices will be in USD/Euro. They pay in USD/Euro and I receive the day rate currency conversion. If my vote contributes to being able to do this, then you have it now. Thanks!

StephenO
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

The way I'm handling this at the moment is to invoice my USA client, outside of Myob Essentials.

When the money is deposited in my bank, then I can see the result of the conversion from USD to AUD and now have a AUD amount.

Then I create an invoice in Myob for the AUD amount, and can allocate it correctly to the bank deposit.

Hope this assists others while we await further development from Myob.

Khyfen
3 Posts
Cover User

Small Australian companies still deal with international clients.  We need the ability to invoice in multiple currencies!

Thanks!

SIBI
2 Posts
User

I too really would like this option, i am still evaluating this sorfware and have a few things i would like added

DanniL
2 Posts
User

This is not new technology as it is already available in accountright.

I would have thought the requirement for this would be fairly standard nowadays. Nothing particularly special!

AlexChapman
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

This is such a basic feature, and it is staggering that MYOB has forced MAC Accountedge Users onto MYOB essentials without providing such a basic feature. Xero does it!!

sues0204
Trusted Cover User
82 Posts
Trusted Cover User

please bring multi-currency functionality to Business - yes, I use Accountright but would love to be able to work completely in Business.  the lack of multi-currency functionality is the only thing stopping this.