Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Copy business (to set up new business)

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand

Hi there

I recently discovered that the client MYOB Essentials subscription was added to my my.MYOB login and was not separate. The client didin't want to receive any emails, which is why i signed the client up, but then it got added to my.MYOB account and now shows as my business name which is wrong.

As i now have to cancel that subscription and do a new one, i am unable to export anything, so i will have to manually add everything in.

Then i find out that to invite an advisor (bookkeeper), they have to be on the partner program, which i am not yet, so now i have to go through all of that, which was not explained to me when i spoke to a customer service. This is very frustrating.

Need to be able to export all info into a new subscription to save time instead of manually doing it.

Thanks

Juanita

"Copy entire company file to a new one in MYOB Essentials"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages