Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Windows phone app

Cover User

6Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User

Would be great if MYOB can make a Windows phone 8.1 app...or even better a Widnows 10 app (since it will be universal across all W10 devices).

Joe

"'Windows phone app"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @RememberMS 

Thanks for the clarification

I would encourage other members of the MYOB Community that would like to see the MYOB OnTheGo work on Windows mobile device to vote and comment if required. 

14 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Kentrepid

Thank you for voting for this idea and providing your feedback. I've shared your thoughts with the team.

Jameskn
1 Post
User

I will be starting up my business by the end of this year and I am hunting an accounting service/program at the moment. I really need a windows phone app as I will be onsite everyday and will be using a phone 95% of the time as my main device for business use. i will be going with what ever company that supports windows phone by the end of the year.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/04/microsoft-brings-android-ios-apps-to-windows-1...

It is much easier to develope windows 10 apps now if you already have android and ios apps.

Please make an app!

Scootar
2 Posts
Cover User

Windows 10 Phone app would be great please do it and stop dragging your heals

IAES
1 Post
Cover User

We would also appreciate a Windows 10 phone app. The MYOB website currently complains that Edge on windows 10 phone is too old?? And recommends using Chrome, not really an option.