Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend money: Default reference number

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Would like to see the default in 'spend money' on the cheque number instead of the date - we rarely write a cheque so the default number has to be manually changed each time the screen is opened.

"Cheque numbering"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages.

2 Comments
Rapidtools
9 Posts
Cover User

I would like to see something changed in both "spend money" and "pay bills". We should be able to add our own text in setup i.e. I change my cheque number on EVERY SINGLE Transaction to "EFT" because that's the way our modern society spend money these days!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages.