Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend money: Upload receipts

1Posts

140Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

SImilar to the in tray idea, can we get the ability to link scanned receipts as PDFs to spend money so we have reliable records in one place at tax time.

"Upload Receipts for Spend Money"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2019

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting and showing your support for this idea.

We have released the ability to attach documents to your Spend Money Transactions. This is done through the Attachments button before dragging and dropping the relevant file. 

For more information on this feature do please see Link attachments to your Spend money transactions

28 Comments
MBS1
1 Post
Cover User

Hi MYOB support, you're behind the times if you don't have spend money opetion for expense receipts uploaded into the intray.

Get with the program.!!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi all, 

We're currently working on allowing you to attached receipts to spend and receive money transactions in MYOB Essentials. 

Do let us know, if you'd like to help with the testing of this function. 

dragonflybs
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Has there been any update in relation to this request - it shows as Coming Soon from 2014?

rogerramjet
1 Post
Cover User

I'd be more than happy to assist with testing this feature!

navasblue
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes please

peterx
4 Posts
Cover User

Can I upload a copy of a bill I have paid now or is this function still pending?

Tina-being-Tina
1 Post
Cover User

I am completely new to this software and the whole accounting world.  But I instantly went looking for this feature and was disappointed to see it didn’t exist yet.  So I am thrilled to see it is in the making and would be very happy to volunteer to test it out for the perspective of a complete noob. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting and showing your support for this idea.

We have released the ability to attach documents to your Spend Money Transactions. This is done through the Attachments button before dragging and dropping the relevant file. 

For more information on this feature do please see Link attachments to your Spend money transactions