Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statement records

Contributing User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please show a record of statements sent.  Clients are denying the statement was sent and we can't prove otherwise.  This is a simple thing that we used to be able to do.  We used to receive a confirmation email of statements sent and that has been removed too.  Put it back!

4 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

Inapickle
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

Yes please!  We have clients denying they have received statements also.  We need to be able to present evidence to court that all invoices and statements were sent.

lyndor
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have that problem, I have turned off the internal email send and send them to outlook so I can resend the oringinal invoice/statement that they say the didnt get

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,326 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @lyndor 

Thanks for your post. As mentioned by Cel, you can always check the print/email statements and as per the post mentioned above, there are steps that you can follow. We will also relay to the relevant team regarding this concern as we appreciate your feedback/suggestion. 

Best regards,

Doreen