Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Ability to set ageing periods

Experienced Cover User

18Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

I have a client who invoices out on a 7 day payment basis but when she prints her customer statement from LiveAccounts it shows Current, 30, 60 and 90.  Is there a workaround for this that you know of?

Many thanks

Kathy

"LiveAccounts customer statement does not print 7 days aging"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the idea. We would love to hear what other users think about this. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

8 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea. We would love to hear what other users think about this. Please keep the votes and comments coming.
RedfoxIT
1 Post
User
My terms are also 14 days. I was able to do this on my old MYOB, but not on Essentials. Please make this change!
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @RedfoxIT, Thank you for your comments. It has been passed on to our Product Development team. Could you also please take a moment to add your vote to this Idea. You can vote by clicking on the purple Vote button (with the + sign) at the top left hand side of this post. I also encourage other who would like this change to please show support by voting.  

Lpurnell
1 Post
User

Our tearms are 7 days and when we print off statements they are not aged in 7 days , 14, etc that are listed below as 30, 60, 60+

This confuses our clients and they end up paying us after 30 days

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @Lpurnell 

The statements produced by Essentials currently only has standard 30/60/60+ days aging periods shown at the bottom. Please note these periods are only applicable after an invoice becomes overdue. Since your payment term is 7 days, invoices recorded within 7 days will be included in the 'Current' column. Only on the 8th day it would be moved to the 30 days column.

Other users who wish to see different aging period options other than the standard 30/60/60+ days option, please cast your vote and leave your comment below.

Matho
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Currently statements only have collumns of 30, 60, 90 days and so on. They do not go inline with payment terms. If i have 14 day terms i want the statement to show say a 14 day collumn and  not only show it but if they are outside 14 days highlight the other collumns in red or the likes so show they are outside the terms rather than saying inside 30. They need to indicate that its overdue. They also need so show purchase order/job name next to the invoices also.

"Modified Statements for overdue accounts"

HelenKeegan
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Totally agree.  My company is a 7 day account.  I need my aging to be Current, 7 days, 14 days, 21 days +.  Please make this facility available

LeaLea4
3 Posts
User

I also support the above.  All my clients offer 7 day terms.  The statements should align with the invoice settings.  This option to edit statement terms in MYOB Essentials should be available.