Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Activity based (including payments)

Cover User

1Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

I would love to print out a monthly statement for my customers that shows both invoices and payments together.  They are missing payments and then paying on the next invoice which means I have to sent them two reports to show payments received and invoices sent.  Then I have to explain it to them.  Thanks.

"Monthly Statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Through the Sales>>Customer statements option within MYOB Essentials users will get the option to produce an Invoice or an Activity-based statement.

7 Comments
GraphicS
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be useful to be able to show account activity for a selected period prior to the statement date as well.

Djirang
1 Post
Cover User

Customer activity statements are necessary.

We need to update to match the capability of Xero - or switch I suppose

Ford_Girl
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

The ability to send an activity statement to a client rather than just an outstanding invoice statement would be very beneficial.

Sharon_99
9 Posts
User

I has been 2017 when this request/idea was raised.  I can't understand why Essentials does not have the ability to raise an activity statement.  It is normal business practice to display customer payments received on a monthly statement.  This is not unusal, it is normal and basic.  Why isn't this fixed?  I am beginning to regret changing to MYOB Essentials.

Sharon_99
9 Posts
User

MYOB Essentials to have an option to produce Activity statements.  This is a basic practice but Essentials does not have this option.  It has been an "idea" on this forum for sometime, years but it is not an option.  This is not special, it is basic. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Through the Sales>>Customer statements option within MYOB Essentials users will get the option to produce an Invoice or an Activity-based statement.

Sharon_99
9 Posts
User

Hi Steven_M MYOB moderator, 

Thanks for the update but....

Unless I can't see it for some reason, there is no option to select "invoice" or "activity" based statement.  The default is invoice.

Also there is no date selection.  The default is the day you produce the statement.  This doesn't work with the current/30/60/90 days balances

Need two selection boxes.  One to select activity or invoice and a box to enter date.