Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include Purchase Order number

1Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

Gday Guys

I'm sure this can't be a new idea... Why is this not already an option? Something so simple induces the biggest headaches. Please hurry up and make this standard on Essentials customer statements. 

"Customer purchase order numbers displayed on customer statements..."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2020

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will display the Purchase Number field on the relevant invoice on the statements produced.

11 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your suggestion @DerekMc.  Anyone else who would like to put customer purchase order numbers on statements, please cast your vote here.

Melaniemav
5 Posts
User

I would also like to see customer P/O numbers on the unpaid invoice report rather than having to open each invoice to see which is which. Quick reference point. Or even on the list when you go into sales -> invoices.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your vote@Melaniemav  

You may also want to vote on this idea as well - Purchase order number displayed on list of invoices.

I would encourage clients who would like to see the option to add Purchase Order number on statements or the invoice list to vote on these 2 ideas using the + vote button and comment if required.

Tornadoroy
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Guys,

Any movement on this idea?

We now have 8 clients that we have to print the myob statement out, write the p/o numbers on the statement, scan the statement, then email it.

Takes my accounts person half the day to do this.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Tornadoroy

Thank you for your feedback, I have shared it with the team.

Currently this idea has been marked as Under Consideration. At this stage we don't have an estimated time frame for when it will be added to the program. We are still are encouraging clients to vote and comment if required for this idea.

MJCLEANINGHAND
6 Posts
User

can you put on the statements customer purchases order number please 

Geoff_
Ultimate Partner
1,721 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Jeff @MJCLEANINGHAND

Personally if it were me I would include the PO in the body of the invoice or alternatively I would use the PO as an invoice number which will the appear on the statement?

Just a couple of thoughts over my early morning coffee?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Geoff_

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this one. Hope that early morning coffee was good.

Verner
4 Posts
Cover User

An excellent idea, for mine.