Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
Metro-Linen
2 Posts
Cover User

Logo doesn't appear on statements, only on invoices and quotes

Multibev
4 Posts
User

Please advise when we wil be able to include a company logo and payment details on statements. This is a very basic request. I am unable to send statements to my customers as they look so unprofessional without a logo. Please make these simple updates a priority!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Multibev

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea and voting for it. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

Shane-oz
Trusted Partner
82 Posts
Trusted Partner

Beaufitul invoice complete with awesome logo, nice clean design, payment terms, etc. all on a windowed envelope.  Very professional.

Then come the monthly debtor's statements.... No windowed envelope option, no option to put bank details, no option for logo.  To get anything close to the professionalism of the invoice one would need a pre-printed which smacks in the face of efficiency and 'making business life easier' as the motto goes from MYOB.

BethM
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please add the ability to customise statements in MYOB essentials.  As a minimum we need to be able to add the business logo and our banking details so the customer will pay us.  They currently look very unprofessional.  I'm regretting purchasing MYOB Essentials.

Di-Di
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User

All of the above. Come on. Really

Di-Di
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User

If myob wants to be in the market it has to keep up to date with its main competitor. XERO

so far I'm very worried.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Di-Di

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea and MYOB Essentials. I've shared your comments with the team.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you might to show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

janetc
1 Post
User

Can we have a date for release of the new statement options please? Customers are complaining about the lack of detail and I see this problem has been with Essentials for at least 3 years from reading other users comments.

NazStarr
1 Post
User

So I decide to get with the times and upgrade to Essentials, my last version was 10 years ago, but get this - MYOB has gone backwards?? In the older version I can customise everything and in the new one, I can't customise a statement??

To be completely honest I regret signing up for it.