Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @NazStarr,

Sorry to hear Essentials Accounting doesn't meet your expectations. Essentials Accounting is a simply accounting product, it doesn't have as many customisations and advanced functions as AccountRight/AccountEdge does. 

The product you've used 10 years ago most likely would be Accounting or Accounting Plus products, they are now named AccountRight, which inherited the previous functions as well as developed a lot more new features. It may be a good idea to upgrade to AccountRight instead if you seek more advanced options, however it does mean you'll need to start a new company file. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @janetc

Thank you for your enquiry requiring this idea.

Currently this idea has been is something that the program development team are looking in adding in future releases of the program. At this stage we don't have a set date when this feature will be added to the program. Having said that we still encouraging clients to vote and comment if required for this particular idea.

KristinS
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have seen several posts regarding the ability to customize customer statements.  I think it would be great to be able to add my logo and details.  I would also like to be able to update the info that is included on the statements; especially the details sent to the customer.  I want my customer to see their purchase order number, if available, on their statements for easy referencing for their payables department.

SimonGRD77
6 Posts
Cover User

Hi Yes I agree,

We need to be able to customise the statements and include whatever we like. We had MYOB Premier and it worked great on there, could put remittance advice details, logo and the rest

SimonGRD77
6 Posts
Cover User

STATEMENTS CONTINUED

Does anyone know if we can access the list of emailed statements later. At present they are all included in one email on our system.

We create "orders" or pending invoices a lot as our services are ongoing and we need to update client charges over a period up to four months. At the end we send the invoice. However these come up on the list of statments, there is no date showing or how many due days from the invoice are outstanding, so we have no way to separate the statements of futjure pending invoiced customers from the overdue and outstanding customers.

Thankfully the statement of future invoiced customers ( orders or pending invoices) comes up as a blank to the customer but its still not professional at all.

Any suggestions welcome

Thankkyou

Tracye
3 Posts
User

Still waiting to see a date range option in the printing of customer statements. eg. if I print my statements on the 4/11/15 there is no option to narrow the range from 1/10/15 to 31/10/15....a very basic essential for any business I would have thought.
The customer name & address on the statements doesn't print in the correct spot to fit in window face envelopes & I need to put my statement behind the invoices as the invoice address does fit in the correcty spot, very frustrating!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @Tracye

Thank you for your feedback in regards to customising statements in MYOB Essentials.

I have merged your idea with this one already included on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange.

Tracye
3 Posts
User

Totally agree @NazStarr, I have been using MYOB AccountRight for 17 years without issue & now have lots of issues with essentials after only 3 months. Our accountant has recommended this to us & had MYOB come & sell us on the idea before we started using it but I'd really have liked them to visit after we started so that we could put forward our problems & ideas. Pretty basic need for businesses to be able to send out a monthly statement listing all activity from the first to the last day of tyhe month. We also miss how easy it was to see our aged payables & receivables in the Analysis drop boxes. SEND ME BACK TO ACCOUNTRIGHT ASAP

LegalPlumb
2 Posts
Cover User

I agree with KristinS and SimonGRD77, we should have the choice of customising the statements.  We do alot of work for real estates and they go by the property address not the invoice number, which I enter into the notes section.  I would like to be able to use the notes field on the statements, instead of having to manually create an excel document which lists the invoice numbers, property addresses and invoice amount.  I am just doubling up my work!

evolution
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I too would like to see the statements match the invoices as currently they look very unprofessional. Any chance of showing payments made during the month too?