Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
Paul64
3 Posts
User

MYOB statements need to have the option to change the date, ie to the end of the month!

Need to be able to add bank details to the statement, what statement in this day and age dont have bank details included???!!!!

arjay
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User

How hard is it to import information from the invoice setting to the statement settings - logo, payment details etc?

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to inform you that the ability to customise statements and include header and footer to statements is going to be implemented in the coming weeks.

Thank you one and all for your votes, comments and patience.

RLM_Shaun
1 Post
Cover User

Totally agree, we need to be able to change the statements to match our invoices, even if there was a tick box to make them the same, it would be better.

Killermama
1 Post
Cover User

Customer Statements are the life blood of most businesses. MYOB need to stop working on your graphics and other non-functional enhancements and sort this out. I am very disappointed that MYOB have been "fobbing off" complaints for so long.

I believe there are three main requirements:

Add logo and customise fonts, customise for envelope windows.

Allow statements to be created at a defined date.

Statements that have "current" "one month" "two Months" in the ageing section instead of 30 days. It is 2nd of March today and I literally have to wait for tomorrow for my ageing to work correctly before I send out statements. (28 days in Feb) Oh, and not add any March invoices in the meantime.

It does not seem much to ask. I am working with three other accounting platforms, and will probably move this client across to one of them at eofy.

Scurton
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

I see alot of requests in and after a long time i can see that MYOB is very close to releasing the customisable statement options which would be great.  Can Myob please list what changes will be made available.

I know for my business id like all the options listed but to also know if there will be an option for customising the fields and to include a Statement Number.  We run a courier business and our customers dont want 30 or 40 invoices per month.  We used to be on Business Basics 1.1 and have always sent a statment and had to hand write a carbon statment so our customers could have the requested "statement number" to pay against.     Thought wee would finally upgrade and come into the 21st centuary only to find we are still in the dark ages

rossco21
1 Post
Cover User

I agree, compared to the quotes and invoices, the statements are disappointing in appearance.  An option for match the formatting to the quotes and invoices would be a definite improvement.  Also being able to select the business trading name would be a great improvement.

LisaC123
6 Posts
Cover User

I agree. I think it is discusting that we can not edit the customer statements. Not enven have a logo on it.

Donation_org
2 Posts
Cover User

I need to be able to change the format and wording of Customer Statements so I can send out Donation Receipts to Customers, I could do this in the old system.

Nicsue
2 Posts
Cover User

I agree, the statements are not good. You shoudl  be able to select the address on them. Obviously the postal address rather than the actual address. Logo, colour.......