Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
Scurton
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

Thanks Myob for finally changing the Statments. They look so very much better than before.  Next question... When can we edit them, or are they just mirroring details from the statments in regards to templates.  The payment details on my statments are not quite right.  Under how to pay it says..."REF# Use company number or".    Thats it. Nothing else.   So how can we edit the statements.

AirpakFreight
4 Posts
User

Currently my customer statements generated using the new customer statement page (BETA) are not displaying all the necessary bank information under the 'How to Pay' section at the bottom. It only shows the following three lines:

Bank Deposit

Pay using EFT:

Name: [INSERT BUSINESS NAME HERE]

I would request this be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Verner
4 Posts
Cover User

Hello.

Could MYOB consider this request, we wish to be able to reprint statements occassionally. Say print statement from February 2017 even though it is now May. The statement in this case would reflect only the sales made in February 2017 and the payments received prior to end February 2017.

Thanks

Tom

LITM
1 Post
Cover User

Statements embarrassingly bare - I am hooking up new clients and this is definitely not a selling point

Chesh
3 Posts
Cover User

The Statement is completely useless for my needs by way of the description not being able to pick up the job address from Service M8.  I do multiple jobs for a client issued by mulitple property managers, who are all individually resposible for putting my invoices into their system for payment This means the Accounts payable person working for my client needs to know the job address to be able to follow up the property manager that authorised the work. I am told this is a easy fix from your end as Service m8 already has the invoice set up with the Client and their business address in one box and in the second box the actual job address . Apparently all you guys need to do is alow an option for the the job address to replace the word sales. How is a client supposed to know what job they have overdue for payment if all we give them is a invoice number?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today