Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
MrBlob197
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Good Luck Comcon.
While I absolutely share your views and opinion, this has been "coming soon" for over 4 years - so I wouldn't hold your breath.........
I also am embarrassed to be sending out what MYOB passes as a statement.
I have had so many quieries from my customers in the last 2 months because of the "new" accounting software I'm using because of confusion and expectations to meet a minimum standard of accounting.
I'm actually considering creating my own document and inserting the figures the MYOB "statement -haha" provides just to clear up the confustion and free up my time from having to explain myself over and over. 
Pathetic at best.

NatMarte
1 Post
Cover User

i would love to customise the statements (layout is fine) but would like to add logo, due date, etc. also most important thing for me is to have listed all of the customers payments, that would be my main reason of sending a customer a statement.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your votes and comments for this idea. We are pleased to let you know that our developers are working on the option to include header and footer for statements, the aim is for statements to align with the invoices. 

We will update this idea again when we have more details. 

Paredize
2 Posts
Cover User

How interesting that in 2012 many users were already complaining not being able to edit the look of statements.  It is now nearly the end of 2016 and still nothing has been done.  

What is the point of having a statement function in ESSENTIALS if you are not able to add a logo or payment details to it.  

Come on MYOB - I would have thought that this would have been something that was standard.  If you can do invoices, only makes sense you should be able to edit the others. If it was only adding a logo and payment details.

Rant over!!!

LisaC123
6 Posts
Cover User

Im just new to MYOB essential online and I find this appalling.

It shouldn't take 4 years of people complaining to get this changed.

I cant beleive how unprofessional this is making our business look. Im really starting to wish I never changed Smiley Sad

Makers
1 Post
Cover User

It would be great to be able to put the due date of the invoice not just the invoice raised date.

A logo also would be great.

plasticbaldy
1 Post
Cover User

Statement Form is primitive. Please add Logos and bank details at least.

davidjearley
5 Posts
Cover User

Seriously MYOB, are you "fair dinkum" about supporting small business?

Customer statements are an absolute disgrace!

I run a PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PRACTICE!

MYOB DENIGRATES MY BUSINESS!

Time to look elsewhere for a more professional outfit!

DionF
1 Post
Cover User

Also need to include bank details on statements, payment options

MrBlob197
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Notice that this SIX and a HALF year old issue was still not addressed during the recent rediculious update that broke a lot of things.

Disgusting.