Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Take payments: Option to Print invoice after payment

Experienced User

17Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

We are disappointed that we can't print a new invoice after making a payment to it. It disappears and you need to go into invoices find it and then print. So strange. 

We can go to an open invoice make the payment then you have the option to print it. BUT not with a new invoice. 

Please, please fix this.

"Printing problem with a new invoice"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2015

Hi @Di-Di

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and entering invoice payments.

When you have new invoices and select to enter payments it needs to save the invoice. So what happens is it will save the invoice, which will make the Invoice Window blank and then bring up the Enter Payments window to make the payment. Once the payment has been made the Invoice window appears which is now blank.  When you have brought up an already existing invoice, this has been saved already and therefore doesn't bring up a blank window after taking payment.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the Invoice still show after payment has taken on new invoices to vote and comment if required for this idea.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Di-Di

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and entering invoice payments.

When you have new invoices and select to enter payments it needs to save the invoice. So what happens is it will save the invoice, which will make the Invoice Window blank and then bring up the Enter Payments window to make the payment. Once the payment has been made the Invoice window appears which is now blank.  When you have brought up an already existing invoice, this has been saved already and therefore doesn't bring up a blank window after taking payment.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the Invoice still show after payment has taken on new invoices to vote and comment if required for this idea.

DiDi5
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

OMG my clients asked for this 2 years ago and still no closer. Its basic really come on MYOB