Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Templates: Multiple templates

AJ1
User

2Posts

83Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

At the moment we have to raise 2 lots of invoices in MYOB. For one part of the busness that uses another logo and template we raise it in MYOB for our records, but then need to duplicate it in another program and then send it. It would be good if MYOB allowed you to set up 2 templates (one for each type of business/logo) and then when raising and sending the invoice allow you to choose the template you wish to send it with. While we like MYOB we are at the point where we think it will be easy to go back to our previous system as this doubles the amount of time we spend on one side of the business adminisration of invoicing.

Would save a lot of work.

"1 business name, 2 different logos - 2 invoice templates"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hello @AJ1 

Thank you for your suggestion, we're always looking to improve workflow in Essentials and would be happy to consider the option to change between the customised invoices.

We encourage any other users that require this feature to comment and vote.

Kind regards,

Kat

61 Comments
LaurieWest
Partner
1 Post
Partner

When will it be released ??

alicelucy
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi, We have a similar problem. We operate two variations of our business from MYOB. We would like to choose from two types of invoive ( different logo/ theme), and also, more importantly to us, have one type of invoice arrive in our customers email inbox from one of our email addresses, and the other type from our other email address.  I have been trying on and off for months to try to do this. I'm thinking its not possible, but that's what we need to really help our business.

We would be grateful for any help. Regards.

misskp
3 Posts
User

Hi there, 

unfortunately I had this issue with MYOB almost two years ago and am still getting notifications of comments like yours. I don't think this is something that MYOB are going to change. I have changed to another accouting software and am able to do this easily. 

Himan
4 Posts
Cover User

This is becoming really critical and if this does not get resolved soon, I might have to jump ships too. MYOB, any updates from your end?

Puck
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This would be  agreat idea. I have a consultancy business as well as a franchise business and both run under the same ABN. It would be great to have the ability to set up 2 templates and choose which one the invoice is under.

CC2
2 Posts
User

We have one company with two businesses operating from the one ABN.  Would like to have the ability to create 3 different invoice templates operating from the one abn and chart of accounts.   

CKnight
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

Hi,

It would be extremely useful to have an option to create multiple default templates in Essentials.

This is because we, and I'm sure other Essentials customers, send difference invoices for difference services and require the appropriate wording in the email.

kdellar
1 Post
User

It would be great to have different logo options instead of just the one.  I have different aspects of my business trading as different names from our Company name.  Being able to select which logo I wish to use on payslips and invoices would be very handy.  

Grounded
3 Posts
User

Just started using MYOB Essentials, and was surprised to see this is not already an option, I had been assuming it was possible as our small home business has a couple of different trading names in different industries, with completely different logos, and have been intending to make invoices for both using MYOB. It would be inappropriate to issue an invoice to some customers using an invoice template from the other side of the business. Are there any plans to implement this in Essentials?