2 x staff nett pay don't translate into clearing account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
markdavies1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 x staff nett pay don't translate into clearing account

I have 2 x staff (out of 13) who's nett pay transactions don't make it into the clearing account I have set up. This is only happening since intro of the new platform. All other staff it's okay. 

I'm getting further and further out of balance on nett pay and have no idea how to fix it. Please help.

(using essentials)

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: 2 x staff nett pay don't translate into clearing account

Hi @markdavies1 

Thanks for your post. Net wage amounts are posted to the account linked to the employee's Payment method.

You can check the linked accounts for Payment methods in Accounting>>Manage linked accounts>>Payroll tab.

To check where those amounts are being posted go to Banking>>Find transactions>>locate a payroll transaction>>click on the reference number to open and check the Account field.

If the account is the electronic clearing account you will need to set up and process the Prepare electronic payment transactions to move those amounts from the electronic clearing account to the bank account. This Help Article, Paying suppliers and employees electronically, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post