Can't login to Super Portal?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Consultec
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't login to Super Portal?

Trying to pay super but it won't accept my password/login details which have never changed and no option top choose "forgot password" basically cannot pay super?

7 REPLIES 7
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Can't login to Super Portal?

Hi @Consultec

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still having troubles with this can you please confirm if you get any error messages when attempting to sign in ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Consultec
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thankyou Melissa, I have literally just this second worked it out. I used the password that I log in to MYOB with. I don't understand what has changed though. When I set up the Super Portal up a few years ago I had a password for the Super Portal itself (the purple screens), when I clicked on "Pay Super" I used this password. Just now I clicked on "Pay Super" but instead of entering my Super Portal password I thought I would enter my MYOB login password and it has givem me access? Did I miss the memo? And now I see the status as "Processing payment" and nothing seems to be happening? I assume there is another issue going on? TIA.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Consultec

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that you've been able to login. Super portal and Pay super are different services, in the upgraded version of Essentials Pay Super is now used and you can login with your MYOB Email address and password to access super. I've linked some information on this here: 

In regards to the Processing payment status, we did have an issue last week where the Pay Superannuation service had been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. This has now been re-enabled and the payment statuses should update shortly. If this doesn't update by end of day today please let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Consultec
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Melisa,

Yes I have now noticed that the payment has been deducted from the bank account. This is a lot easier & quicker than previously so is a bonus I guess. I know there was an update as I had to sign/agree to this when processing this last Pay Super but there didn't seem to be any notification that the process would change as such and what to do, again perhaps I missed this email.

I assume the information that used to be sent in the Super file that we uploaded is now automatically sent? 

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Consultec

Apologies for the delay in my response, this attached document has information on the changes to the way super payments are now processed. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

HughBooks
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

When trying to log in to Pay Super, I recieved the message; "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser." After about 20 min of fruitless troubleshooting, I found this thread, tried my new MYOB password, and it logged right in.

So, FYI for anyone getting this message, I hope you find this thread faster than I did when getting this misleading error message.

@Melisa_D, I'm not sure where else to request that this be fixed - can a more accurate error message be given when the login credentials are wrong?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @HughBooks,

Glad to hear you've been able to login. We appreciate your feedback and I've passed it on to the right team. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post