Unable to pay Superannuation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SUENAYLOR
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to pay Superannuation

Is anybody else unable to make their Super payment this quarter.  We are still waiting for MYOB to get back to us with a solution. Wondering if it is a associated with us starting STP2?

6 REPLIES 6
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Unable to pay Superannuation

Hi @SUENAYLOR,

Thanks for reaching out.

So that we can understand your situation better, can you please provide further details on what is occurring when trying to process a super payment? Do you receive an error message of any kind? Is this only happening for specific employees, etc? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

SUENAYLOR
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We have spent hours on the phone with various technicians, have sent screen shots and diagnostic reports. All the work arounds you have given us haven't worked. It was left with you to fix at your end. We have many MYOB databases and this is the only one, no 14 that id having this problem 

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @SUENAYLOR,

So that I can get the details of the issue you're having and look into this further, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
  • Your name + email

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

SUENAYLOR
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Can’t pay Super

HI, I am unable to Pay Super for one of our entities. I have been waiting two weeks for MYOB to help me, is anybody else having this problem?

bubbleman
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can’t pay Super

Yeah, they will deny the issue until it's eventually fixed. My advice is to use Xero.

You can painfully get around the issue by sorting the super payment by the superannuation fund. You can then process multiple super payments one fund at a time until you find the one that needs updating. Most likely, it will be a fund linked to Sunsuper. Although I have had multiple different funds to fix up this time 

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Can’t pay Super

Hi @SUENAYLOR,

Apologies for the delay. 

I've just responded to your PM as I've flagged some of the funds you're trying to pay that need to be checked. Please find my response in your inbox.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post