Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PLSNT
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

I am trying to finalise payroll & this message is coming up

5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

HI @PLSNT

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one has replied to you  yet. Did you still need assistance with this ? If you're still getting the error message can you please attach a screenshot of the error and the window you're in so I can look into this. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PLSNT
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

Hi Melisa

Thanks for reaching out, i have fixed

Regards Natalie

Loaders2810
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How did you fix this? I am having the same issue today and need to get my wages processed and paid today. 

Cheers 

PLSNT
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I was same, i had to fix that day, i found it was a change i made to an employee & after i changed it back & it finally worked

I have had nothing but issues since the upgrade a year ago, i am looking into other payroll systems

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Loaders2810

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Generally this error message occurs when a pay run has already been started,  saved & closed then something has been edited in the background by the client e.g. a timesheet or adding a pay item to the employee before resuming the saved pay run. 

If you've made changes to a pay run after saving a pay run it is recommended to start a new pay run. 

Do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post