Employee reimbursement

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
YokoT1205
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee reimbursement

Hi all.

I have looked for the answer for my situation but I couldn't find it so I hope someone could guide me to the right direction.

So I have followed the instruction on how to reimburse an employee. I've made an credit card clearing account and wage category, exemption for super, did the payroll then paid and recorded as Spend money.

However, after I paid the money to their bank account, this transaction is set as "unallocated".

How should I allocate those items without making double count for each expence account as all the numbers in the account is balanced already?

Thanks so much.

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employee reimbursement

Hi @YokoT1205 

Thanks for your post. The process for employee reimbursements is:

1. enter the reimbursement in the pay run against the reimbursment pay item
  2. transfer the employee wages to their bank account, which includes the reimbursement
  3. record the Spend money transaction for the purchase selecting the Employee reimbursement liability account in the Bank account field
  4. match the pay transaction to the bank feed transaction in the Bank transactions window

To match a bank feed transaction, click on the expand arrow>>Match transaction>>tick the transaction and Save.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

YokoT1205
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos