How to delete a incorrect pay run without a real employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JohnnyRe
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi everyone,

The first time I got wrong period, so I set two pay runs started at same time, which led me to get two payrolls. Because there is no actual employees and email addresses,(it is about my assignments), there is no way to delete it like support's way, like find employee and click delete, is there any way? I really appreciate it if you can help.

截屏2022-09-27 下午5.37.13.png截屏2022-09-27 下午5.37.02.png

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: How to delete a incorrect pay run without a real employee

Hi @JohnnyRe 

You are in the correct window, you just need to select the Print pay slips option from the Pay run details window.  If an employee doesn't have it set to be emailed, they will appear in the print list. Once you have selected that, you can select the employee's name and then generate the window where you can select Delete.

For more information on deleting a pay please see Help Article: Changing or deleting a pay.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

JohnnyRe
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How to delete a incorrect pay run without a real employee

Hi Steven,

There is also no results under Print Pay slips, and I want to remove the extra pay run because there will be wrong transaction in the fianl report,  or is there any ways to reset that transactions, like deleting all employees and payments and I do it over again. Thank you for your help.

截屏2022-09-28 上午9.57.55.png截屏2022-09-28 上午9.59.21.png

JohnnyRe
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

The first time I got wrong period, so I set two pay runs started at same time, which led me to get two payrolls. Because there is no actual employees and email addresses,(it is about my assignments in university), there is no way to delete it like support's way, like find employee and click delete, is there any way? There is also no results under Print Pay slips, and I want to remove the extra pay run because there will be wrong transaction in the fianl report, or is there any ways to reset that transactions, like deleting all employees and payments and I do it over again. I really appreciate it if you can help.

截屏2022-09-27 下午5.37.02.png截屏2022-09-28 上午9.57.55.png截屏2022-09-28 上午9.59.21.png截屏2022-09-27 下午5.37.13.png

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post