jacobelliott101
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials - Matching Bank Transactions to Pay Runs

Hi all,

I am experiencing two issues with the new MYOB Essentials upgrade. Has anyone experienced these issues and able to offer some assistance???

1. My bank transactions aren't able to be matched with the relevant pay event

I have a bank feed set up so my bank transactions are automatically uploaded to MYOB.

Under the old MYOB Essentials, when a payment for the amount of the take-home pay was uploaded to the bank transactions page, it was automatically matched with the corresponding payslip.

Now, I am unable to match the bank transaction with the pay event (the pay event doesn't even appear in the list of all transactions which the bank transaction may be matched with). 

Has anyone experienced this issue?

2. I am unable to download an excel spreadsheet or csv file of my employees' timesheets

In the old MYOB Essentials, on the 'Enter pay' page prior to commencing the pay run, you were able to select the employees and click 'Download timesheets' which would save the detailed timesheets of the selected employees as a csv file.

I cannot seem to find that function under the new MYOB Essentials layout. Does anyone know where I might find it?

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Cheers,

Jacob 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,848Posts

1,396Kudos

1,774Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials - Matching Bank Transactions to Pay Runs

Hi @jacobelliott101 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If your employees have Electronic selected as the Payment method in their employee card, the process for electronic payments has changed in the newer MYOB Essentials platform as we've added the ability to pay suppliers electronically. You will now need to set up and process Prepare electronic payment transactions. Once you have processed the electronic payment you match the electronic payment transaction to the bank transaction.

These Help Articles have detailed information on electronic payments:

Paying suppliers and employees electronically

Setting up electronic payments

Making electronic payments

You can view and export timesheets in Reporting>>Payroll tab>>Timesheets.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post