MYOB Team App not working - new user

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lagius
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team App not working - new user

I have download the app through the email notification and through the app store but once you click set up new account it shuts down and reverts to your phones home screen.

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,886 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,886Posts

90Kudos

366Solutions

Re: MYOB Team App not working - new user

Hi @Lagius

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Community Forum. 

My understanding is that you tried to install the application by multiple means and it still shuts down after clicking setup new account. There are multiple possible reasons why this happens, I would suggest doing security updates on the phone and/or restart the phone then try again. Also, the memory of the phone and age could be a factor as well in why the phone responds that way. If these fixes still don't work, I would suggest using a different phone. 

If you still need further assistance or have any other questions feel free to let us know. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Lagius
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have cleared the phones cashe and updated software, turn off, reload app ect. The phone is new and has memory. After all this it did load and allowed me to create an account but once I sign in with email and password is says a problem occured attempting to load MYOB team. Please try again later.

I have tried again mulitple times and days still nothing.

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,507 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,507Posts

63Kudos

119Solutions

Hi @Lagius 

Thank you for the response and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Some users are having an issue with their Team App. This has been resolved and please try to uninstall and download the latest version of the app. Let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post