Pay Super Processing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
neil-tta
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pay Super Processing

Lodged the monthly super through the MYOB Pay Super, signed up to the new system and authorised payment from the bank account, on the 16 February 2022. Still processing is the current status 5 days later. Is this part of the earlier problem with the double payments or a new problem, and will it be resolved by month end, to meet super agreements.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Pay Super Processing

Hi @neil-tta 

The Pay Superannuation service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. 

While we do understand that some users would like to process their superannuation and have through to the superannuation funds as soon as possible, our primary focus is on dealing with the duplication payments. Enabling that service at this time, may compound the problem and further prevent funds from returning to individuals.

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made. We will have more information available for users once that service has been re-enabled.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post