Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

42Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Payroll: Set up for using timesheets

Hi Leneth,

Thanks for trying to help with this frustrating glitch in MYOB.

I printed all the instructions you gave me a link to, and have waded through them. They seem to not mention anything about payroll, and that is our problem area. But just in case it solved the problem, I deleted the email from the business details and tried to save, but got the same message as I had in  payroll. I then added it back in, and got the same message. I then put the added the double brackets before and after, and got the same message.

I am very disappointed with this upgrade. It gives vague error messages, and when I sought help for the page, it gave me dozens of pages of "help", none of which seemed relevant to their own error message! I cannot get through to the help line without enormous wait times.

Hence my only hope is the Forum, that you or someone can give me specific answer to my payroll email address question. You will know our email address from the file attached to my previous response.

Don

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
1,816 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,816Posts

74Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @Fabrication

Thanks for checking and trying every instructions on your end. I understand how frustrating it is and thank you for your patience during this time.

The screenshot you've provided before is from Payroll settings. Could you please check and take a screenshot of the Sales settings? You would need to check if there are invalid or special characters on the email by going to Company menu>>Sales settings>>Click the email default tab and check the default messages

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Fabrication
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

42Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Leneth,

Thankyou for your hekp thus far.

I have attched the screenshot file you requested. 

Not there yet, but hopefully getting nearer.

Any chance MYOB might be able to improve their error messages to be a little more spoecific? This has been a major time consumer for me, and probably for you too,

Best regards,

don

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post