Pays not showing as STP accepted

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Abamuntu
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pays not showing as STP accepted

Some pay runs entered, saved and reported through STP are not showing in STP acepted. However all the pay runs appear in previous pay runs . How can I fix this please? Any help?

2 REPLIES 2
Abamuntu
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Missing pay runs in stp

If pays have been processed and send to ATO, How to find Pay runs missing in Single Touch Payroll reporting ?

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Pays not showing as STP accepted

Hi @Abamuntu,

Thanks for your post. 

If pay runs are not appearing in Single Touch Payroll, this means they were not reported to the ATO. However, if the most recent pay run has been Accepted, all the YTD payroll amounts will have been pulled through, so, nothing you would need to do further. 

If you wanted to make sure the ATO has the same YTD totals that are recorded in your software, you can generate the Payroll summary report (YTD) and compare it with the YTD Verification report (found in Single Touch Payroll > EOFY) 

If the reports do not match, you can send an update event to pull through any missing figures from pay runs missed.

Do let us know if you had any further queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post