Payslip logo

MrRooster
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payslip logo

Hi since the update we can not customise the payslip in include company logo, the pervious version you could add the company logo please bring that feature back asi think it was imporant.

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,256 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,256Posts

717Kudos

1,156Solutions

Re: Payslip logo

Hi @MrRooster 

Whereas it's not possible to customise the payslips at this stage, this is something that will be a potential candidate for future development as more customisations are planned for this product range. Please feel free to post if you have further suggestions or queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

spala
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Please can the payslip format looked at by the product teams - we have gone from having a very simple, clear payslip to now having a basic, messy, list of numbers on a very generic template. Since this change was supposed to be an 'upgrade', you would think that at least maintaining the existing functions would be a given! It looks like we have been downgraded, not upgraded and looks so unprofessional.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,256 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,256Posts

717Kudos

1,156Solutions

Hi @spala 

We're sorry to hear that you aren't liking the payslip format in the new platform. We have passed on your feedback to the relevant teams and will post an update once anything around this changes. 

Please feel free to post if you have further suggestions or queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post