Reversal Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ReneeLonghorn23
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reversal Super

reversed my super as it was the incorrect account number on the top, then processed it again with the correct account number on the top. Now I have two debits in my bank account? Does this mean I have paid the super twice. How do I reverse the payment ?

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Reversal Super

Hi @ReneeLonghorn23,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Could you please confirm if the super payment has been debited from your bank account again? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ReneeLonghorn23
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, it has been debited twice, so we have paid super twice. Thank you

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @ReneeLonghorn23,

Thanks for confirming that. 

As the payment has now been authorised and sent to the fund again, we would recommend reaching out to the superfund and requesting a refund, then processing a Receive money when the funds are returned.

Alternatively, you could reduce the super amount by the amount paid in a future pay run for that employee. More on that here

In regards to your initial query, the cleanest way to resolve this would be to record a Transfer Money transaction from your main bank account to the incorrect bank account. Both of these account balances will be then updated and you will find withdrawals showing on your main bank account for your to reconcile. 

If you had any further queries on this, please feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ReneeLonghorn23
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for that. So, I have three employees. Will I have to adjust there super on every payruns for the next three months? How do I work that out? Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post