mstory
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP REPORTING - EOFY NOT AGREEING TO STP YTD REPORTS

Hi

I am trying to finalise STP for a client on MYOB Essentials. We have reported all payruns to the year individually to the ATO. They have all been accepted. The YTD Employee Reports are all correct in this tab and agree to the PL. 

When I go to EOFY Finalisation tab for the 2021/22 payroll year, only one of the pays is going through. 

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Matt  

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Re: STP REPORTING - EOFY NOT AGREEING TO STP YTD REPORTS

Hi @mstory

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I'd suggest checking if the Payroll Activity and Payroll register reports both match in your file. 

If they are different, it indicates that a manual change has been made to the employee Pay History. This means that the YTD verification report will never be right as it is getting the wrong amounts from the Pay History. You need to change the Pay History back to what it was, any changes or adjustments need to be made through Create pay run. Once the Pay History has been corrected, send an update event to correct the YTD amounts in STP.

If they are the same, it indicates that the YTD verification report is not filtering the YTD amounts correctly. The first thing to check is the ATO reporting categories and that pay items haven't been exempted from PAYG Withholding in error.

Do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

mstory
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

Thank you for your response. I have done both of those suggested fixes,

1. the payroll activity and payroll register reports both agree to each other

2. the ATO reporting catagories appear correct, they are all coming through in the STP payroll reporting for the last STP event, showing $60k income each.

When I go to finalise, it still only shows $5k of income each (looks like only one payrun?)

Thanks

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Hi @mstory

Can you please send me a private message with a screenshot of both the Payroll activity and register report and a screenshot of the finalisation showing only $5,000 so I can take a look into this further.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post