Staff onboarding - in progress status

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KateB2012
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Staff onboarding - in progress status

As a trial of the MYOB onboaring system, I have asked 3 new employees to complete their details using this.  One has completed it and the card has been created, so for her the system worked and was easy for us. I can now access her card and enter the missing details ie salary, starting date etc.

For the other 2, the status says in-progress.  So i assume they have started filling out their details and are yet to complete.  Is there any way that I can access their details so I can see what they have already competed, and what else need to put in?  or do I have to ask them directly how far they are or if there's a problem?

They have also completed our normal paperwork, so I have all the information, so if necessary I would prefer to access what they have prefilled and then complete the missing information, rather than start a whole new card file.  It may only be something minor missing.  So i'm basically asking is can Employers access partly filled onboarding cards?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks

Katie 

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Staff onboarding - in progress status

Hi @KateB2012

Thanks for your post. There isn't a way to see what details have been entered so far when the application is sitting in In progress, if you'd like to enter in the information the employee has given via the paper work you would need to create the card file manually. More information on this is available on our Help Article Requesting new employee details

I've passed on your feedback to the teams. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post