Super still processing payment 4 weeks

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sanja
3 Posts
User
Australia
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super still processing payment 4 weeks

I processed January payment on the 14th of Feb it has not been deducted and is still processing under manage super payments. Spent 90 mins on hold to get told this would be resolved a week ago and it has not.  Employees super funds are chasing payment? I processed Feb yesterday. can someone tell me what is going on with this?

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super still processing payment 4 weeks

Hi @Sanja,

Thanks for your post. 

If the payment has not been deducted from your account still, can you please check the Super fund name/s entered into your software match what is on the ATO Superfund lookup page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment by following the steps in this help article: Returned super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Sanja
3 Posts
User
Australia
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have 50 employees

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Sanja,

You will not need to go through every employee, just each superfund. This is needed to be checked as some superfunds have merged recently, for example, SunSuper has merged and is now known as Australian Retirement Trust.

The easiest way to check would be to click on your business name (top right corner) > Payroll Settings > Superannuation Funds, and go through each fund from here.

Let me know if you have any further queries. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Sanja
3 Posts
User
Australia
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam,

I am still confused.

What am I looking up on the ABN Super look up tool - the ABN of each fund and then am I having to change the name on MYOB to something else?

Sanja

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Sanja,

Due to the recent merges with super funds, you will need to ensure each super fund you've set up in your software is up-to-date with the correct details. 

To do this you can search each ABN from your superfund list into the ABN Super lookup tool and see if the details (name, USI/SPIN) still match your software, if the details are different on the ABN Super lookup tool, you may need to update your super fund details. 

Please reach out if you have further queries.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post