20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

65Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheets not visible when creating new pay run

Hi

I am trying to create a new pay run for the first time following whatever "upgrade" was applied to MYOB over the past few days.

If I open the Payroll > Timesheets menu item, I can see active timesheets with time entered for my employees. However, when I create a new pay run, no timesheets are visible for those date ranges - the message at the bottom of the screen is "No timesheets found for this pay period."

Why is this? How do I get the timesheets to be visible and generate a pay run?

I am unable to pay my employees so this is critically urgent.

11 REPLIES 11
stagehand
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

65Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Timesheets not visible when creating new pay run

Why has this not been responded to? I cannot believe that a company like MYOB would make such a major change and provide zero support for what appears to be a defect in a critical module. Absolutely ridiculous 

eyecandy
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Stagehand,

I agree with you 100%, the lack of support after a major shake up for the worse is appalling. However I believe I have sorted this same issue on my own, you need to go into MYOB Team under the Payroll tab and set up your company profile, set up your employees and specify timesheet preference, once your in the Myob Team its fairly straight forward, you set up a manager and then assign the manager employees, you can then send out an email invite to myob team APP where employees use the time sheet. 

Hope this helps

stagehand
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

65Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, this is still an issue almost 3 weeks after reporting.

I AM STILL UNABLE TO PROCESS PAYROLL FROM TIMESHEETS. My employees are currently having to do their timesheets, then add up their hours and email me so I can pay manually. 

This is ridiclious. Why hasn't it even been responded to? 

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,875 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,875Posts

1,398Kudos

1,780Solutions

Hi @stagehand 

On the Community Forum we encourage users to provide advice and assistance, as such, you won't always get an immediate reply from an MYOB Moderator. If you require immediate assistance we recommend contacting our phone-based or Live Chat teams.

Having said that, @eyecandy has provided assistance and advised to set up MYOB Team. If you haven't set up MYOB Team you will need to do this for timesheets in the newer MYOB Essentials platform.

If you have set up MYOB Team are you able to see those timesheets in the Timesheets>>Enter timesheet window? If you change the dates in Create pay run to one day forward then one day back do the timesheets appear?

Post-upgrade payroll tasks

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

tanialuke
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have set up MYOB teams. The timesheets are visible there. They are also migrating back into MYOB whe I click timesheets.

However when I go to process the fortnightly pay- the timesheets are not visible in the pay run. I have the employees selected to fortnightly, and I have the pay scheduled as fortnigfhtly.

Please assist. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone to answer the phone!

eyecandy
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tania, go back into myob team, click time sheets, then you need to approve rostered/submitted hours for each employee, then go back into pay run and the hours should be there

aatrev
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Where the hell is the timedheet tab on the myib team app.

This is a massive problem for me. I rang support, wated 45muns, and they could not help. 

lizzie2
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I'm hating this "upgrade". I'm having the same problem. Are they going to pay em for all these extra hours I'm doing to try to rectify situations I never put myself in? Did you figure it out in the end?

tanialuke
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

NO! Not figured out. It is obviously an error, and MYOB are doing nothing to fix it. The only thing I have worked out to help is to reduce my employee regular hours to 1 per fortnight. Then when the timesheet migrates, I just have to remember to dedcut an hour from everyones pay. Totally ridiculous!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post